Patient Account Representative-Scheduler
We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join our team. The applicant should be detail oriented, organized, a multi-tasker and work well on a team.
- 2 years medical office experience and eCW preferred.
*Bilingual a plus*
We look forward to having you join our Comderm family. Please send resume to [email protected]
Commonwealth Dermatology is an equal opportunity employer
Join an Innovative Dermatology Practice in Richmond, Virginia
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist to join Commonwealth Dermatology in Richmond, VA. We offer a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and esthetics services.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family-oriented environment with well-qualified support staff
- Team consists of seven board certified physicians (one is retiring) and three nurse practitioners
- Well established and respected practice with 38 years of presence in Richmond
- Practice located in Henrico County within an upscale medical building, minutes away from major interstates and 10 minutes from downtown.
- Greater Richmond area has a population of 1.2 million, supported by several large hospitals, and is 2 hours from the beach and a short drive to the mountains.
- RVA (Richmond, Va.) is located on the James River (home to the only class II-IV urban rapids in the USA) with numerous festivals, outdoor activities (biking and hiking trails, river sports, etc.), a thriving restaurant and microbrewery community as well as the state art museum, the Virginia Ballet, Virginia Opera and symphony and theaters.
- Travel and Leisure 2016: Ranked #3 places to travel to, US World and News report ranked us one of the best places to live in the USA, National Geographic states we are a “place to travel for food experiences.”
Interested candidates should be Residency and or Fellowship-trained in Dermatology
Physicians should be motivated with a positive team spirit
Partnership opportunities available after a year of employment
Contact Karen Knicely at 804-282-0831.