Join a Private Dermatology Practice in Richmond, Virginia
We are currently seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join Commonwealth Dermatology in beautiful Richmond, VA. We are a well-established, high demand practice, not owned by a private equity firm, offering a lucrative compensation package. Our thriving practice ensures the ability to be busy immediately. We offer a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and esthetic services. We allow flexibility in scheduling and provider time off for a great work-life balance.
Contact Karen Knicely, Administrator, at [email protected] or (804) 377-0213.
· As a privately-owned practice,
· Experienced management team in place to ensure efficiency
· Competitive base salary, production bonus, relocation assistance, CME reimbursement and generous benefits package
· Partnership opportunities available
· Family-oriented environment with two dedicated nursing support staff per provider
· Team consists of five board certified physicians, four nurse practitioners and a master esthetician
· Well-established and respected practice with 40 years of presence in Richmond
· Practice located in Henrico County within an upscale medical building, minutes away from major interstates and 10 minutes from downtown.
· Greater Richmond area has a population of 1.2 million, supported by several large hospitals, and is 2 hours from the beach and a short drive to the mountains.
· Richmond is located on the James River (home to the only class II-IV urban rapids in the USA) with numerous festivals, outdoor activities (biking and hiking trails, river sports, etc.), a thriving restaurant and microbrewery community as well as the state art museum, the Virginia Ballet, Virginia Opera and symphony and theaters.
· US World and News report ranked us in the Top 25 best places to live in the USA in 2017, National Geographic states we are a “place to travel for food experiences.”
Interested candidates should be Residency and/or Fellowship-trained in Dermatology
Physicians should be motivated with a positive team spirit
Medical Billing Specialist
Commonwealth Dermatology is currently seeking an experienced Medical Billing Specialist to join our team.
The position requires a comprehensive knowledge of medical billing and having experience in the following
*Entering charges accurately.
*Payment posting insurance and patients.
*Working accounts receivable and collections reports.
*Taking calls from patients and insurance companies.
Qualified applicants will be very detail-oriented, organized, work independently as well as with a team. ECW a plus!
2 years of medical billing experience needed, Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
We offer Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off and 401(k).
Please email your resume to [email protected].