Commonwealth Dermatology is seeking a Nurse Manager in beautiful Richmond, VA. We are a well-established private practice offering a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and esthetic services. Position is responsible for a staff of sixteen, comprised of both medical assistants and licensed practical nurses. Ideal candidate will be a licensed Registered Nurse with supervisory experience and great work ethic. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the oversight and/or completion of staff scheduling, performance reviews, supply ordering, lab liaison, OSHA compliance and managing time for nursing team. We have an excellent staff and wonderful work environment!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Patient Account Representative-Scheduler
We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join our team. The applicant should be detail oriented, organized, a multi-tasker and work well on a team.
- 2 years medical office experience and eCW preferred.
*Bilingual a plus*
We look forward to having you join our Comderm family. Please send resume to [email protected]
Commonwealth Dermatology is an equal opportunity employer
Join an Innovative Dermatology Practice in Richmond, Virginia
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist to join Commonwealth Dermatology in Richmond, VA. We offer a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and esthetics services.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family-oriented environment with well-qualified support staff
- Team consists of seven board certified physicians (one is retiring) and three nurse practitioners
- Well established and respected practice with 38 years of presence in Richmond
- Practice located in Henrico County within an upscale medical building, minutes away from major interstates and 10 minutes from downtown.
- Greater Richmond area has a population of 1.2 million, supported by several large hospitals, and is 2 hours from the beach and a short drive to the mountains.
- RVA (Richmond, Va.) is located on the James River (home to the only class II-IV urban rapids in the USA) with numerous festivals, outdoor activities (biking and hiking trails, river sports, etc.), a thriving restaurant and microbrewery community as well as the state art museum, the Virginia Ballet, Virginia Opera and symphony and theaters.
- Travel and Leisure 2016: Ranked #3 places to travel to, US World and News report ranked us one of the best places to live in the USA, National Geographic states we are a “place to travel for food experiences.”
Interested candidates should be Residency and or Fellowship-trained in Dermatology
Physicians should be motivated with a positive team spirit
Partnership opportunities available after a year of employment
Contact Karen Knicely at 804-282-0831.