Commonwealth Dermatology is pleased to participate in Medicare and most insurance plans.
Insurance plans we currently accept include:
- Anthem BC/BS and HealthKeepers
- Cigna Mid-Atlantic
- Coventry (now includes Southern Health) and Coventry Cares, formerly known as CareNet
- First Health including Mailhandlers, Now a Coventry Plan
- Great West
- MAMSI Health Plans, MDIPA, Optimum Choice and Alliance PPO-One Net
- Medicare Advantage PPOs – Anthem, Humana, UHC, etc.
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Multiplan including Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Optima Health Plans (Sentara) – Commercial
- Southern Health Commercial and Coventry Cares, formerly known as CareNet
- TRICARE Prime, Standard & Extra (Dr. Agarwal only)
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Health Network
We are sorry but we do not accept the following plans:
- Medicare Advantage HMOs – AARP, Humana, etc.
- HealthKeepers Plus
- Optima Medicaid HMO – aka Sentara Family Care
- Virginia Medicaid, CCC Program
- Virginia Premier